• Research conditions in local, regional, or online markets.
• Gather information to determine potential sales of a product or service or plan a marketing or advertising campaign.
• Prepare research and findings reports.
• Plan marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Collect and analyze data on customer demographics and needs and identify potential Hispanic markets and factors.
• Knowledge of digital social media and media production.
Education and Experience: High School diploma and 2 years of experience in Marketing or related field.
This posting of job availability is being posted in connection with the filing of an application for permanent alienlabor certification. Any interested person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to:
U.S. Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration Office of Foreign Labor Certification,
200 Constitution Avenue NW, Room N-5311 Washington, DC 20210
We are professionals in the areas of social work, academic counseling, case management with American government entities, job search techniques, professional ethics and labor rights. We have more than 20 years of experience advising and motivating immigrants from all over the world.
We currently serve professionals from all areas in their process of acculturation and validation of careers in the United States. We serve nationally and internationally.