1380 NE, Miami Gardens Drive, North Miami Beach FL 33179 - Suite 207
Skype : MarcelaGomez54
[ACSSL by Migdalia Arellano] © 2013 | All Rights Reserved
EDUCATING!! We have developed an action plan according to with each one of your goals and priorities. We translate your documents, degrees, and transcripts with translators specialized in the field.
We process all the documentation required at local level to legalize your profession and to obtain the equivalence of your studies in the United States. We also present your information before the education boards or the board of every profession to obtain your professional license in the shortest possible time. We provide academic counseling at College and University level. We prepare your résumé and we provide training for job interviews. We have a program of internship or professional practice in the profession desired to obtain experience in the United States and to obtain a place in the professional world. Initial evaluation: Your initial evaluation will include an action plan and recommendations to apply them according to your needs. We will develop the first analysis of your needs. This analysis will include an explanation of some of the steps you need to follow to achieve the goals established.
To set up an appointment you can contact us through the form in our Web page and we will analyze your case. During the 30 minutes appointment with Marcela Gomez, our specialist in Validation of Degrees, you will be able to ask the questions necessary to start your validation process.
ACSSL has designed a program to improve the professional opportunities of the foreign trained immigrants in the United States. Our revalidation degree package includes a complete guide were you can find almost everything needed by an immigrant to be winner in the United States.
* Processing for the translation and accreditation of your degree in the United States.
* Proffesional and academic counseling for the improvement of the English language.
* Courses oriented to obtain certifications and licenses.
* Processing of the forms required by the State to obtain professional licenses (local and national) in the shortest possible time.
* Professional adaptation workshops (job interviews, training in job search, Labol Law, Networking, etc.)
* Market research of the professional degree (Market indicators of salaries and work positions).
* Internships or colunteer work in fields related to the profession. Several companies in the United States support our work. Every day more companies join the mission of American Consulting and Social Service League.
* Résumé based in the current quality rules in the United States.
* Certified translations and notarizations. certified translators by ATA with experience working with universities, non profit organitations and private and government entities.
* Degree valitation and acculturation program, usually initiated before to arrive to the country, wich includes a complete support guide to obtain driver license, find housing, schools, transportation, and even employment in some cases, saving time, money, and frustrations, as well as the psychological preparation to help the immigrants facing their adventure from a control and safety point of view.